PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER WORKING FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY VOTE CARRUTHERS IN BWG 20
I grew up in the nearby farming community of Queensville. I worked hard and learned discipline. As a kid we didn't have a rink in the small town of Queensville, so I skated for the first time, and played hockey for the first time right here in Bradford, and later for the Bradford Jr.C Blues hockey team. I moved to Bradford in 1998 and have been raising my family of two sons. We are enjoying this great town, and have made many wonderful friendships.
· In 1986 I Graduated from the University of Ottawa with a degree in Mechanical Engineering
· I received my P.Eng, Professional Mechanical Engineer, in 1988
· And in 2005 received my Project Management Professional, PMP certification
· During this time have been responsible and accountable for manufacturing and automation projects with global scope
· I have taught Engineering, and Project Management at Georgian College.
· To be respectful and responsible with taxpayers dollars, and keep property tax increases in line with the rate of inflation
· Find ways to reduce costs by initiating a review of the town’s continuous improvement process and metrics for measuring service delivery
· Promote the Town of Bradford West Gwillimbury to businesses in order to create more employment opportunities for all
· Review of the terms for responsible growth
· Propose a review of housing so as to meet the needs of our residents
· Support ongoing road improvements
· Push to have the Hwy 400 -404 bypass start moved up
If you elect me I will be committed and responsive representative, and will get things done. With a life's work in engineering, project management, and business development with international scope, I have developed and refined skills to make things happen with desired outcomes. Ward 2 BWG has necessary work, this includes improving the downtown business core and it's success, investing in safe and quality parks for our children and caregivers, revitalizing the old Community Centre's recreating facilities, and address traffic issues that affect us daily. Your vote will be a vote in confidence
You are welcome to keep coming back here to see new content. However, a better option is to subscribe to my newsletter! You will get updates on new posts and special content that is only available to my subscribers.